HydraFacial Treatment in Miami
What Is a HydraFacial?
The HydraFacial treatment, sometimes called hydradermabrasion, is a new breakthrough in skin resurfacing technology. Using high-performance moisturizing serums and a patented hydradermabrasion tip, a HydraFacial combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection in one single step to give you clean, smoother skin with no discomfort or downtime. The ability to simultaneously clean, exfoliate, protect and moisturize separates the HydraFacial from all other skin resurfacing procedures.
What’s Involved in the HydraFacial Treatment?
The HydraFacial treatment removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while bathing the new skin with cleansing, hydrating and moisturizing agents. The treatment is often described as a feeling like “a cool paintbrush moving over the face”. The 15-minute treatment is soothing, refreshing, non-irritating and immediately effective, with results lasting for over a week. You may put on make-up and return to your normal activities right after the treatment since there is no downtime.
What Effects Does a HydraFacial Achieve?
A HydraFacial, or hydradermabrasion, treatment effectively and safely improves skin quality by increasing its thickness, repairing the dermal matrix and delivering beneficial antioxidants. Clinical improvements include better facial tone and texture, less dyschromia (skin discoloration) and fewer fine lines.
Am I a Good Candidate for a HydraFacial?
This procedure is ideally suited for those desiring non-ablative facial rejuvenation with minimal recovery. Even the most sensitive skin easily tolerates the HydraFacial treatment. Your physician or skin care professional will hand-pick specific treatment serums and/or customize the treatment for your unique skin condition and needs. It is always a good idea to receive a thorough evaluation and sensitivity test in order to receive the most personalized treatment.
What Skin Concerns Can Hydrafacial Treat?
The three-step HydraFacial process is intended to acheive extraordinary results with no downtime. The vortex action of the special machine, complemented by "boost" serums, can treat a wide variety of common conditions. Examples include dryness, dull complexion, enlarged pores, acne, hyperpigmentation, and fine lines and wrinkles.
Benefits of Hydrafacial Treatment
The HydraFacial treatment improves the appearance and overall health of the skin by cleansing, exfoliating, and boosting nutrient delivery, all in a brief treatment session. Benefits of a HydraFacial include:
- It is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin.
- It is gentle and non-irritating.
- There is zero downtime needed to recover from treatment.
- You can enjoy immediate results!
- You can combine your HydraFacial with other treatments, including injectables.
- The treatment is fully customizable to your needs.
Your HydraFacial will eliminate the blanket of dead and damaged cells that are dulling your complexion. After treatment, your skin will look smoother and more radiant. Your pores will look smaller and more refined, and discolorations may look slightly less prominent with each facial you receive.
How Is a Hydrafacial Performed?
There are four aspects of the HydraFacial, each of which has a powerful effect on your skin.
- Cleansing and exfoliation occur using hydradermabrasion. During this step, your provider will run a Vortex Exfoliation tip across the skin's surface to open pores and remove the superficial layer of debris from your skin.
- Gentle chemical peel. This second step enhances the first exfoliation via two chemical agents. The enhanced chemical exfoliation extracts blackheads and banishes acne-causing bacteria from the pores.
- Extractions. Vortex-Fusion technology takes the pain out of extractions during this facial. The device swiftly removes impurities from the pores while, at the same time, infusing the skin with nourishing serums.
- Customization. Your provider assesses your skin's needs and adjusts the suction power and serum boosters accordingly. The custom serum is applied to your skin as the last step of your HydraFacial treatment.
Is There Anything I Should Avoid Before or After a Hydrafacial?
It is important to plan well for your HydraFacial to ensure you achieve optimal results.
- Before your HydraFacial, it is imperative that you avoid the use of any product containing isotretinoin for a full six months.
- Avoid laser treatments and chemical peels for two weeks prior to your HydraFacial.
- Wear sunscreen daily to prevent sunburn.
- Do not get dermal fillers in the two weeks before your treatment.
- Do not get Botox or other neuromodulators in the week before your appointment.
- Care for your skin! Before a HydraFacial, it is beneficial to wash your face every day and apply sunscreen and moisturizer.
- Avoid exfoliation for a few days before your appointment.
- Do not shave on the morning of your appointment.
- If you apply makeup on the day of your facial, we will remove it for your session.
After your HydraFacial, you should:
- Keep your skin dry for at least six hours to allow your nourishing serums to absorb fully.
- Wear broad-spectrum sunscreen.
- Avoid exfoliation and chemical products like salicylic acid for at least two days.
How Many Treatments Are Needed for the Best Results?
HydraFacial treatment is designed to achieve noticeable results in just one session. That said, you can make this treatment a part of your routine skincare regimen. Monthly HydraFacials can reduce the appearance of sun damage, enlarged pores, and other imperfections while supporting long-term skin health.
A series of six treatments is recommended for improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, acne and oily skin. After your first series, you may want to maintain your results with a HydraFacial treatment every two to four weeks.
How Long Do Results Last After a Hydrafacial?
You can expect your HydraFacial results to last for approximately one week after your appointment.
Schedule Your HydraFacial Consultation Today!
Interested in learning more about HydraFacial treatment? Call 305-532-4478 to schedule your consultation today! Our practice serves Miami Beach and nearby areas in Florida.